Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Hello, nail polish world!

I should have done this a long time ago. I love doing nails and I love to write, so I'm joining the blog world to share my favorite hobby. I'm Kelsey, 23 years old, and married with 2 beautiful, exhausting kids. :) In my free time I like to try different colors and designs on my nails, and I hope to one day work in a salon and then own one! I love doing hair and makeup too, so I can't wait until I can be in a salon. Just have to find time to go to school... :-P

I look forward to getting to know other bloggers with the same interests and I hope everyone enjoys my blog! Please check out the link to my other page at the bottom that has past designs I've done with my nails and let me know what you think! Thanks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment