Monday, January 28, 2013

Red, Black, White, and Dots!

Gosh I'm behind! I took my kids to see my family over the weekend and before that I did my fingers and toes. Totally forgot to post them. I was walking down the nail polish aisle in Walmart last week and saw a beauty I couldn't pass up. I was looking for black and white nail polish because I desperately needed to throw away my old ones and upgrade, but I added this red/purple in there as well.


Ok, I need to ask everyone to bare with me. I still need to get that small brush that helps you clean up the polish around the nail and skin to make it look more professional, so I'm sorry my nails haven't been too perfect. Ok, anyways, this is Sally Hansen Diamond Strength "Save The Date". It's a beautiful deep red/purple with a little sparkle.

With my white and black polish I did a little random set up on my toes and added that red/purple. Here's what I came up with:


I used Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant "Black Diamond" and Covergirl Outlast Stay Brilliant "Snow Storm" for the black and white. I like how the dotted tips turned out. Now I'm getting ready to participate in that nail art challenge I mentioned in my previous post! It starts Friday if anyone is interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment