Tuesday, February 5, 2013

February Nail Art Challenge Day 2: Half Moon Nails

Time for Erica's Nails and More February Nail Art Challenge day 2 entry! This is my first time doing a half moon design (besides the other day when I did my toes) so work with me here lol. I used 2 new colors I just got this week! This is Julep "Gloria" with Julep "Petra":


I like these colors together! The orange is so creamy and the sparkly dark red is beautiful! I'll have to play around with half moons in the future to get it down because as you can see I had trouble removing the polish from my cuticles, but all in all I'm happy with this. :)


7 comments:

  1. Cute colors! Half moons are harder than they look, for sure! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need those colours! And surprisingly they look awesome together! I would never have picked them together but this works and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! Erica, I kept going back and forth on what to use, but I kept coming back to these colors. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colour choice! Need to get myself those colours to warm me up in this freezing London weather! :)

    ReplyDelete