Monday, February 25, 2013

February Nail Art Challenge Final Day: Recreate your favorite!


I'm sad it's the last day of this! This has been so fun. I'm glad Erica does more of these! For my recreate I decided to re-do my Glitter-Loaded nails. I wanted to do a different concept that I thought of right after I submitted my first one on day 3. This time I used an untried Julep "Jane" which is the beautiful gold, Julep "Petra" next to it which didn't have enough sparkle, so I put a coat of Sinful Colors "Forget Now" on top of that lol.


So sparkly! So that's it for the challenge! Looking forward to the next one! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kelsey! I have tagged you for the Versatile Blogger Award!! Here is my post where you have been tagged! http://fingerfoodnails.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! That was so nice! I need to get back into posting here!

    ReplyDelete