Sunday, February 10, 2013

February Nail Art Challenge Day 4: Inspired By A Pattern!

Here we are on day 4! I chose my pattern from something I saw on Pinterest which led me to this blog: http://www.spektorsnails.com/2012/09/leopard-skittle-nails-tiny-tutorial.html. This is her mini tutorial:

So my pattern is leopard print! But I did the bright Skittles colors!


I love these! The colors and leopard prints together are so fun together! It sure was tricky, especially doing my right hand since I'm right-handed and my left hand has a mind of its own. All in all this is one of my favorites. :)

Edit: Ah! I forgot to put the polish I used haha. Here they are:

Untried -  Julep "Madison"
China Glaze "Celtic Sun"
Untried - Julep "Leah"
L'Oreal "Club Prive"
L'Oreal "Butterfly Kisses"
Untried - Julep "Felicity"
Untried - Julep "Leslie"

7 comments:

  1. The leopard looks wonderful in rainbow. You should try a giraffe print in rainbow colors on a white cream type basecoat, that would look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I thought about giraffe. I want to try that sometime. I saw a cute one of the giraffe design in giraffe colors that I almost did for this challenge, but I wanted to do this instead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is too cute! :) I love leopard print, and these colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your skittles mani! It turned out great. I can't do leopard to save my life lol. I keep trying but it never turns out pretty. Yours look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, D! It was hard I was at it for a while lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this! It's so bright and cheery :)

    ReplyDelete