Thursday, February 21, 2013

February Nail Art Challenge Day 8: Polka Dots!


I used 2 beautiful untrieds for this one that put me in a Spring time mood. First of all, I wanted to show how pretty and soft this Julep "Audrey" is for my background:


So pretty with a little shimmer! Then I used Julep "Alfre" for the polka dots. I wish I had a better camera because this purple is so pretty:


I also wanted to show that each center dot is Orly "Bubbly Bombshell" for a little sparkle effect, but again you would see that better with a better camera... or in person. :-P


I love polka dots, though. They're always a cute design for nails! I can't believe this challenge is almost over! :-(

3 comments:

  1. Bubbly Bombshell is SUCH a gorgeous and sparkly polish! The camera just didn't capture its true beauty, and the Julep polish is just lovely <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely! I've used Bubbly Bombshell on a few other designs in the past and it's always so pretty. Especially gorgeous just by itself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty! :) And oooh, bubbly bombshell! Add that to the list of polishes I really need.

    ReplyDelete